For nearly a century, the System has benefited from the generosity and forethought of those who have expressed their commitment to helping us provide quality healthcare to our community. Members of the 1919 Society are considered an integral part of our family and future. The 1919 Society recognizes and honors those who have provided for future generations of our community by including Princeton HealthCare System Foundation in their estate plans. This typically occurs through a bequest designation but can also be achieved by listing the Foundation as a beneficiary of any of the following:
- Trust account — personal trust, charitable remainder trust, charitable lead trust
- Retirement account — IRA, 401(k), 403(b), etc.
- Insurance policy
- Charitable gift annuity
- Personal property
- Real estate
We invite you to become a member of the 1919 Society by notifying us of your planned gift to the Foundation. If you have any questions about planned giving or joining the 1919 Society, please contact Jonathan Dressler MBA CAP® at 609.252.8709 or email@example.com.
Why should I join? Membership has its perks...
- Exclusive Member Invitation to 1919 Society Fall Breakfast featuring a notable guest speaker to discuss finance or healthcare.
- Name/gift recognition1: your name(s) on our donor wall at the hospital and in Foundation publications in perpetuity.
- Invitations to exclusive System and Foundation donor events.
- Members whose planned gift is $100,000 or more receive a year’s complimentary membership to the Friends of the Foundation program.
1Gifts can be made anonymously.
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes include federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results. Annuities are subject to regulation by the State of California. Payments under such agreements, however, are not protected or otherwise guaranteed by any government agency or the California Life and Health Insurance Guarantee Association. A charitable gift annuity is not regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department and is not protected by a guaranty association affiliated with the Oklahoma Insurance Department. Charitable gift annuities are not regulated by and are not under the jurisdiction of the South Dakota Division of Insurance.