For nearly a century, the System has benefited from the generosity and forethought of those who have expressed their commitment to helping us provide quality healthcare to our community. Members of the 1919 Society are considered an integral part of our family and future. The 1919 Society recognizes and honors those who have provided for future generations of our community by including Princeton Medical Center Foundation in their estate plans. This typically occurs through a bequest designation but can also be achieved by listing the Foundation as a beneficiary of any of the following:
- Trust account — personal trust, charitable remainder trust, charitable lead trust
- Retirement account — IRA, 401(k), 403(b), etc.
- Insurance policy
- Charitable gift annuity
- Personal property
- Real estate
We invite you to become a member of the 1919 Society by notifying us of your planned gift to the Foundation. If you have any questions about planned giving or joining the 1919 Society, please contact Danielle Oviedo at 609.252.8709 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why should I join? Membership has its perks...
- An Exclusive Member Invitation to all annual 1919 Society Fall Breakfasts, each featuring a guest speaker noted for his or her contributions to the finance or healthcare fields.
- A complimentary subscription to our 1919 newsletter.
- Commemoration of your generosity with a listing of your name on our donor wall at the hospital, as well as our Foundation publications, in perpetuity.
- Invitations to exclusive donor and system wide events.
- Important tax information as it relates to your philanthropy.
Exclusive benefit for 2019:
- Legacy Challenge donors with a planned gift valued at $25,000 or more will receive a lifetime membership to the Friends of the Foundation. View our Legacy Challenge Form.
Information contained herein was accurate at the time of posting. The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in any examples are for illustrative purposes only. References to tax rates include federal taxes only and are subject to change. State law may further impact your individual results. Annuities are subject to regulation by the State of California. Payments under such agreements, however, are not protected or otherwise guaranteed by any government agency or the California Life and Health Insurance Guarantee Association. A charitable gift annuity is not regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department and is not protected by a guaranty association affiliated with the Oklahoma Insurance Department. Charitable gift annuities are not regulated by and are not under the jurisdiction of the South Dakota Division of Insurance.